Don’t waste money on an in-house bookkeeper when the best bookkeeping in Los Angeles is available from Advance Accounting and Tax Services. We proudly service all of Los Angeles County including the San Fernando Valley, Antelope Valley, Sana Clarita and Pasadena.
Your business bookkeeping in Los Angeles with us is a smart decision for your business because we provide on-site and off-site services for a range of professionals and companies. We have different bookkeeping solutions to fit your needs and our accounting professionals are here every step of the way to fit the best plan for your business.
Advance Accounting and Tax Serices Bookkeeping offers limited accounting services, full charge bookkeeping services, and customized bookkeeping services for any business size. With quality driven work, for our services we understand the importance of maintaining the best and most organized books.Our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced Los Angeles bookkeepers are available for 7 days a week.
Compilations provide the lowest level of assurance of the financial statements services. They are often required by outside third parties as well internally by companies. In a compilation our company can assist management in presenting their financial info. Compilations require us to acquire an understanding of the client’s industry and have specific knowledge about the client return. Additionally, we read the financial statements and ensure they are free from obvious material errors.
Agreed Upon Procedures
Agreed upon procedures are performed when the parties involved concur that they want the accountant to perform a specific procedure or set of procedures. Agreed upon procedures deal with a diverse variety of subject matters, which include collateral or due diligence related to a business acquisition. In all cases, agreed upon procedures are solely the responsibility of the parties who specify them and they never provide an opinion on the subject matter or financial statements.
Accounting | Bookkeeping Services
• Full Charge Bookkeeping Services thoughout Los Angeles
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• General Ledger
• Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Credit Card Reconciliation
• Monthly and Annual Budgeting
• Payroll Coordination
• Non-Audited Financial Reports
• Income Statement
• Balance Sheet
• Set-up or Clean-up QuickBooks®
• Inventory Accounting
• Payroll Coordination
• Customized QuickBooks® form templates (i.e. Estimates, Invoices, Statements, or Sales Receipts)
• Customized QuickBooks® reports
• Financial Analysis
• Customized data analysis spreadsheets for Microsoft Excel®
• Software set-up (installation), upgrade, and/or removal (uninstallation)
• W2’s (Year end processing)
• 1099’s (Year end processing)
• Sales & Use Tax Returns
• 1040 Tax Returns (W2’s and/or stated income only)